A lot of people think that they have to take off their earrings when they go to sleep, but this isn’t true. Many women like wearing earrings while they sleep because it makes them feel more feminine and sexy.
If you’re looking for the best earrings to sleep in, there are some great options.
These earrings have no sharp edges or points to cause injury when sleeping, come with a backing, so they stay put in your ears when you’re sleeping, are lightweight, and won’t cause irritation or infections.
Here are some of the best options for sleeping in earrings.
Best Earrings to Sleep in Reviews
- Are made of 14k White Gold
- Contain diamond in each stud earring
- Clasp: Guardian or Push Backing
- Has a Classic design
I received Four-Prong Earrings to review, and here are my findings. The 14k white gold that makes these earrings is real; hence it is less likely to tarnish than other metals. The diamonds are real and sparkle beautifully.
I have experience in jewelry; hence I know the difference between good and bad quality earrings.
- These sleeper earrings have a classic design, which is suitable for any occasion
- The clasp is strong, so you don’t need to worry about it coming off when sleeping
- The stud earrings are made of solid 14 karats white gold, which is one of the best metals for jewelry because it doesn’t tarnish or change color over time as other metals do.
- The diamonds they have used in these studs are real, and they shine beautifully under light sources.
- I did not experience any problems when testing these stud earrings
- Are studs
- Are made of 14K gold
- These sleeper earrings are decorated with lab-created diamonds
- Secure with friction backs
Are Small Earrings
If you’re looking for the top earrings to sleep in, I recommend these 14K White Gold Lab-Created Diamond Open Clover Stud Earrings.
They are small enough not to get caught on anything while you are moving around at night trying to get comfortable or roll over onto your side while you sleep.
They are decorated with lab-created diamonds set in white gold, making them perfect for ladies who love beauty but don’t want to spend too much money on jewelry.
- These sleeper earrings are decorated with lab-created diamonds that sparkle brightly when light hits them.
- They are made of 14K white gold, so they will never tarnish or change color over time.
- The best thing about these sleeper earrings is that they are lightweight enough to sleep in without any discomfort whatsoever
- They come with friction back that is designed to keep the earring in place all night long
- They are expensive
- These sleeper earrings are made of 18K White Gold
- They have alternating round and oval-shaped diamonds on the surface of the huggie earrings
- Are Huggie Earrings
- Earring backs: Latch Backs
These huggie earrings are ideal for anyone who wants to add some sparkle to their outfit.
The gold is shiny, and the diamonds sparkle nicely when light shines on them. Their design looks elegant and can be worn with any outfit, including casual wear or formal attire depending on how you style them.
- They have a secure closure to keep them in place while you sleep.
- The diamonds shine brightly in the light, adding some extra glamour to your look.
- They are perfect for casual wear as well as more formal occasions such as weddings or parties.
- They come in a beautiful gift box, making them easy to wrap up as a gift as well.
- They are expensive but worth your cash
- Are made of Sterling Silver
- Type of earring; Hoop Earrings
- Secure with hinged backs
- These sleeper earrings are decorated with lab-created sapphires
Best Earrings for Sensitive Ears
I like that these sleeper earrings are made of Sterling Silver, so you don’t have to worry if you have sensitive skin. They are lightweight and don’t put any pressure on your ears while you sleep.
Since they are secured with hinged backs, I sleep with them every night and still have no issues with them being uncomfortable or falling out during the night.
- These beautiful blue sapphire hoops will add sparkle and shine to any outfit.
- They are affordable despite being decorated with expensive gems
- With hinged backs, you also do not need to worry about them getting lost after sleeping in them
- These earrings are decorated with white and blue sapphires, which add a pop of color to any outfit
- Are Studs
- These sleeper earrings are made of 14K White Gold
- They contain Garnet gemstone that is intense red
- The gemstone is in a claw prong setting
- Earring backs: Screw back
These Sleeper Earrings Are Made of 14K White Gold
The material used to make these stud earrings is 14K white gold which means that they are strong and durable.
They will also not tarnish or lose their shine over time due to oxidation.
They Contain Garnet Gem Stone That Is Intense Red
These sleeper earrings contain a natural red-colored gemstone called garnet.
Garnets are known for their bright color, which ranges from dark red to orange-red in hue depending on the type of garnet used. This color makes the earring very attractive and eye-catching when worn by women or men alike.
- These sleeper earrings are made of 14K White Gold which makes them long-lasting.
- These studs are perfect for sleepers because they are small and lightweight, so they won’t be disruptive while you’re trying to get your beauty rest
- The color of the garnet stone is a deep red, which makes them look beautiful on any occasion or season.
- They have a screw-back backing, which means they stay on your ears without getting lost in the night or falling off while you sleep.
- They are pricey but worth your cash
- Are Huggie Hoop Earrings
- They are made of 14k White Gold
- Are decorated with diamonds
- Number of diamonds: 10
- Backing: Hinged snap back
I was given the opportunity to test and review these Diamond Huggie Hoop Earrings from Marquise Jewelry.
They are hoop earrings that can be worn every day. They are small, comfortable, and lightweight.
They are made of 14k White Gold
The earrings are made of 14k white gold and will last a long time. They also do not easily scratch or tarnish like other types of gold. The only downside to gold earrings is that they can be expensive.
Are Decorated with Diamonds
The diamond huggie hoops have 5 diamonds with 0.46-carat total weight. The diamonds are beautiful and sparkly.
- The backing for these earrings is a hinged snap-back closure which makes them easy to put on or take off and secure enough to stay on all night long.
- These earrings are gorgeous; they are made of 14k White Gold and decorated with diamonds
- These sleeper earrings are great for everyday wear or special occasions
- They are ideal for sleeping in because they are thin enough that they don’t dig into your ears
- They are expensive but worth your cash since they are made of precious metal and gems
- Are huggie hoop earrings
- They are made of 14K white gold
- These sleeper earrings contain sparkling diamonds on their surface
- Secure with hinged backs
- They are polished to shine
Favorite Earrings to Sleep in
I liked these 1/20 CT. T.W. Diamond Huggie Hoop Earrings in 14K White Gold is the best. They are simple, beautiful, and made of long-lasting and beautiful materials.
Will Last a Long Time
They are made of 14K white gold, which is a precious metal known for being very durable.
It will not tarnish or chip off over time like some other metals. This gives the sleeper earring an advantage over other types of jewelry, such as silver or gold plating. You don’t have to worry about these falling apart anytime soon.
The hoop earrings have small diamonds attached to the surface of their hoops which make them look even more appealing than they already are.
- These sleeper earrings contain sparkling diamonds on their surface, which is why they are costly.
- Since they are strong hoop earrings, you can wear them every day without worrying about them breaking or falling off your ears.
- They are made from 14K white gold, which means they’re strong enough to last a long time.
- The hoop design is simple yet elegant, and it will look great with any outfit.
- I did not experience any problems when testing these earrings
- Are Studs
- Are made of Sterling Silver
- Contain sapphire gemstones
- Secure with friction backs
If you’re like me and want to keep your earrings on at night, then these will be perfect for you. They are made from Sterling Silver and contain sapphire gemstones.
What makes these earrings so special?
They are made from Sterling Silver, which is one of the highest quality materials available when it comes to jewelry manufacturing.
Sterling silver is a type of alloy that contains 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals such as copper or other precious metals like platinum.
This metal is also hypoallergenic, making these earrings ideal for sensitive ears and tarnish resistance. You can wear these sleeper earrings for years without worrying about discoloration or damage from daily wear.
Are high-Quality Sleeper Earrings
The sapphire gemstones in these earrings are lab-created, which means they were made using science rather than nature. While this might sound like a bad thing, it actually allows the jeweler to create a high-quality product that would otherwise be impossible to make using traditional techniques.
Additionally, lab-created products tend to have better clarity than natural ones since they do not have any imperfections or inclusions that can affect their appearance or value.
- These earrings feature friction back closures which allow them to stay securely in place during wear without being too tight or uncomfortable.
- Stud earrings are comfortable, plus they’re small enough that they won’t get in the way of your pillowcase or other bedding.
- The lab-created white sapphires in these sleeper earrings are clear and bright; they look just like real diamonds.
- They contain no nickel or other metals that can cause irritation or allergic reactions. These make them ideal for sensitive ears
- Are affordable
- Are made of 14K gold
- Are hoop sleeper earrings
- Measures 15MM X 2MM
- They come in a giftable pouch
- You can get them in different colors; rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold
These are other sleeper earrings that I liked a lot. They are simple, beautiful, and made of real gold. They are also lightweight and don’t cause any pinching at all.
The best part about these earrings is that they are made of 14k gold, so they are very durable and will not break on you quickly. They also come in a giftable pouch so that you can gift them to someone special without worrying about how they will store them after receiving them.
- The sleeper earrings are made of 14K gold, which means they will last longer than other types of jewelry that are made with fake metals or less expensive metals like nickel.
- They have a perfect size because they aren’t too big (so they do not catch on everything), but also not too small that you can’t see them clearly.
- They come in a giftable pouch, so you can keep them safe and sound.
- You can get them in different colors; rose gold, yellow gold and white gold.
- I did not experience any problems when wearing these sleeper earrings
- Are Stud Earrings
- They contain lab-created sapphires
- Are made of Sterling Silver
- Backing; friction backs for added security
These are a classic pair of stud earrings. They contain lab-created sapphires, which have been carefully set into sterling silver. The backing is a friction back that helps to keep the earrings in place while you sleep.
They contain lab-created sapphires
The lab-created sapphires used in these earrings are very realistic and beautiful. There is no difference between these and natural mined sapphires except for the price point and ethical issues involved with mining.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better deal than these stud earrings.These earrings are made out of sterling silver which makes them ideal for sensitive skin or those who have nickel allergy. The backing is also friction-backed to help prevent loss while sleeping or exercising.
- They are small, lightweight, and easy to wear.
- These studs will not irritate your ears while you sleep
- Since these earrings are made from sterling silver, you can expect them to last a long time without losing their shine or becoming dull over time.
- They have friction backs for added security.
- Are made from Sterling Silver
- Are Hoop earrings
- Are hinged
- Are nickel free
Are Extremely Comfortable
Earrings are a great way to accessorize your look, but if you’re planning on sleeping in them, you’ll want to make sure they’re comfortable, just like these 365 Sleepers 2 Pcs Sterling Silver Hinged Hoop Sleeper Earrings.
This makes them perfect for those who want to wear something pretty while they sleep at night but don’t want to deal with the hassle of having to put on traditional earrings each and every morning when getting up in the morning.
- These earrings are made from sterling silver which means that they will not tarnish over time like some other types of metal would do if exposed to moisture or other elements
- Are Hoop earrings. Hoops are a classic shape that works well with both casual and formal outfits
- They’re also lightweight, and you will wear them for long periods of time without discomfort.
- Are nickel free. Nickel is a common allergen that causes skin irritation and rashes, so it’s good to avoid if possible
Best Earrings to Sleep in Buying Guide
What Type of Earrings Are Most Comfortable to Sleep in?
Studs are the most comfortable earrings to sleep in because they are small, lightweight, and do not feel uncomfortable. Studs won’t catch on your pillowcase or nightgown, and they’re not likely to get caught on hair or clothing either.
Huggies are small hoop earrings that completely surround your earlobe. They are simple and hence ideal for people who want to sleep in their earrings.
Small hoops tend to be very light and don’t catch on anything during the night.
If you prefer metal but still want something lightweight, surgical steel is another option that won’t bother you while you are sleeping. The best thing about surgical stainless steel is that it’s hypoallergenic, so it won’t irritate sensitive skin like other metals might do.
Gold and Silver Earrings
Gold earrings are some of the best types of earrings available today, with silver coming in close behind. They are durable and strong, plus silver is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
Most are for piercing holes, but there are those that can be worn without piercing your ear lobe.
Is It Safe to Wear Earrings On Bed?
The answer to this question is yes. It is safe to wear earrings in bed.
But, there are some things that you need to take care of before sleeping with earrings on.
Make Sure the Earrings Are Comfortable; The first thing you need to do is make sure that your earrings are not too tight or too loose. Make sure they fit well and are comfortable when you sleep at night.
Make sure they are durable enough for regular wear and tear, they do not have sharp edges, and they do not get twisted around your ear.
What Are Sleeper Earrings Called?
The sleeper earrings are also called starter earrings because they are usually worn by people who have never had their ears pierced before.
This way, they can get used to wearing pierced earrings without having to worry about any discomfort or pain during the process. Once they become accustomed to wearing them, they can then upgrade their starter earrings to regular earrings or something bigger.