Teardrop earrings are a fashion accessory that is becoming more popular. As their popularity grows, even non-earring wearers are looking for ways to get in on the trend. It’s an easy way to complete your outfit and bring a sense of originality and sophistication to your jewelry collection.
It is almost impossible to find someone who does not like something a little different. So, if you are looking to start a collection of affordable fashion earrings or have been searching for something trendy and unique, look no further than our collection of the best teardrop earrings.
A Review Of The Top 7 Teardrop Earrings
It is possible to wear many teardrop earrings in various rows, making them a versatile choice. Here is our review of the top 5 teardrop earrings available if you search on Amazon:
1. 14K Yellow Gold Teardrop Threader Earrings
These 14K yellow gold earrings are classic designs that look great daily. The earrings are made of gold, featuring two round cut diamonds that weigh 0.05 carats each.
They come with an 18-inch chain made of gold and can be worn at different lengths. The earrings feature a teardrop shape and are designed to thread through your ear, giving them their name.
The teardrop design of the earrings is quite eye-catching, and they make an excellent choice for both everyday wear and special occasions. These earrings come with hooks that allow you to wear them as traditional pierced earrings or threaders.
The post is thin and short, so it won’t get in the way when you wear your hair up, down, or to the side. These earrings are designed to thread right through any standard-sized piercing hole, so you can adjust them to sit at any length you want.
- These beautiful 14K yellow gold earrings are lightweight, making them an easy accessory to wear.
- They are easy to care for and will last a lifetime.
- They also come with a certificate of authenticity that ensures the quality of your purchase.
- These 14K yellow gold earrings are not appropriate for small piercings.
2. Freshwater Cultured Pearl Twisted Teardrop Earrings
These earrings are made with a 14k gold-filled wire, and the 5mm 8-9mm freshwater pearls are a creamy color. The pearls have a lovely luster and will not fade over time.
Freshwater cultured pearl twisted teardrop earrings are handcrafted with 925 Silver and 14k Yellow Gold. The pearls have a subtle shimmer that comes alive in the light, making them an elegant addition to any outfit.
- They also come with beautiful push-back clasps, making it easy to put them on and take them off.
- You will also find that these freshwater cultured pearl earrings are pretty durable and can survive the washer and dryer without incident. That makes them ideal for women who frequently switch up their jewelry style.
- Unlike other types of pearls, freshwater pearls come in many different options. They come in classic drop-like shapes and teardrop shapes or rounder, button-like shapes that look like berries on a branch, to mention a few.
- Freshwater pearls can be worn on their own or combined with other jewelry for a layered look.
- The color range for freshwater cultured pearls is more limited.
3. 1/2 CT. T.W. Composite Diamond Teardrop-Shaped Frame Drop Frame Earrings in 10K White Gold
This 1/2 ct. t.w. composite diamond teardrop-shaped drop frame earrings in 10K white gold features two rows of bezel-set round diamonds that dangle from the teardrop frame and accent the round diamonds at the bottom of each earring.
These versatile drop earrings are secured with friction backs. The white gold and diamonds enable them to catch the light beautifully and frame the face perfectly. The diamonds are prong-set and surrounded by a teardrop frame, accented with a halo of smaller diamonds and finished with a secure push-back closure.
These stunning earrings would make an excellent addition to any jewelry collection and would be a wonderful gift for any special occasion.
- The post backings ensure they are secure in your ear and comfortable to wear.
- The drop earrings also offer a floating effect that gives you the illusion of wearing multiple sets of earrings at once.
- This piece is perfect for someone who loves an elegant style that goes well with most colored clothing and looks great with any makeup.
- This classic design is completed with a secure push-back locking clasp for added security.
- The only problem with these earrings is that they can bend if you do not handle them with care.
4. Diamond Teardrop Earrings 1/10 ct tw Sterling Silver
These 1/10 ct diamond drop earrings are a perfect gift for any occasion and make an unforgettable keepsake. This pair of beautiful earrings contain one-carat diamonds set in sterling silver.
These diamond teardrop earrings 1/10 ct tw sterling silver will be the perfect gift for someone special to you. With a 1/10 carat of diamonds, these earrings are an excellent choice for anyone looking for a small amount of sparkle.
They’re also the perfect size to wear every day during the week and then dress up on the weekend. The diamonds are set in sterling silver studs and mounted on pushbacks for your comfort and safety. These studs have a post and friction backs for pierced ears; you can use our clip-on earring findings for those without pierced ears.
- These earrings are available in either sterling silver or 14k yellow gold.
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity from the manufacturer.
- The diamonds are conflict-free and ethically sourced.
- The gold color is an appealing shade.
- The prongs can be delicate and may eventually break off from the post.
5. Lucky Brand “Blue Moon” Trial Teardrop Earrings
These pear-shaped Swiss blue topaz gemstones are set in 14K white gold. They are accented with round-cut white lab sapphires that frame the topaz stones perfectly. The earrings are available in all sizes, so they are a great gift idea for anyone.
They make an exquisite addition to any jewelry collection and can be worn for any occasion. The gems have been precisely faceted and polished and showcase a rich blue color. A beaded open-loop adds interest and detail to the design, while a secure lever-back closure ensures easy on and off.
This pair of dangle earrings are rhodium plated for extra shine and protection against loss of color. The earrings have an attractive design with clear crystals that sparkle as they move while wearing the pieces. These earrings add beauty to any outfit, no matter what the occasion is. They can be worn with formal dresses, pantsuits or even jeans and a t-shirt.
- The set looks great when paired with other sterling silver jewelry pieces or on its own for a simple look.
- It is not the least expensive item out there, but the quality you get makes this a fair deal.
- You can wear it to work, on weekends, on dates.
- The earrings are very lightweight, which makes them comfortable to wear.
- Reviewers did not like that these earrings could fall off without using a clasp to hold them in place.
6. Onyx Teardrop Earrings Sterling Silver
These gorgeous onyx teardrop earrings are a must-have for any woman wanting to add some color and vitality to her collection. The sterling silver backing enhances the beautiful vibrant blue color, adding an extra class touch.
Onyx is a form of chalcedony quartz that is dyed black. It occurs naturally in various brown, gray, blue, and green shades. The onyx teardrop earrings sterling silver is a simple and elegant design worn as a statement piece or with other earrings for a more detailed look. Its interesting pattern on each gemstone makes every piece unique.
These earrings are not only stunning but also super lightweight. The onyx teardrop is a classic and versatile addition to any wardrobe, and they make the perfect gift for any occasion. These earrings are designed for someone who wants their jewelry to be more than just an accessory but rather an extension of their everyday style.
- The black onyx stone has a lovely shine to it.
- They are also big enough to be noticed but small enough to be subtle.
- They’re incredibly comfortable to wear and hang nicely from your ears without being too heavy on your earlobes or upper ears.
- The earrings are enhanced with sterling silver.
- They’re pretty big but not in a bad way.
7. Aquamarine Teardrop Earrings White Topaz Sterling Silver
Aquamarine teardrop earrings in sterling silver match the sophisticated and traditional look. The earrings feature genuine aquamarine gemstones, set in prong-setting to allow light to enter through the stones and create a reflection.
The earrings measure approximately 1″ long, hanging from lever back hooks. Aquamarine teardrop earrings, white topaz sterling silver is beautiful to look at. The post and dangle are sterling silver, and the back has a lever back to ensure it stays secure on your earlobe (if you like to wear your earrings on the upper ear see cartilage hoop or helix earrings).
They are not heavy and are comfortable to wear, so if you have sensitive ears that hurt, these may work for you too. The earrings also have a beautiful white topaz stone, which adds beauty. You can wear it on any occasion like a party, wedding, prom, etc. It will look best when teamed with a matching hair accessory.
- The earrings are very light-weight and comfortable to wear
- The earring length is adjustable, so you can choose the size that fits you best.
- The earrings are very lightweight, which makes them comfortable to wear.
- Very affordable.
- Do not wear them while sleeping or bathing.
What To Know Before Choosing the Best Teardrop Earrings
The most common styles are dangle earrings and hoop earrings.
The most popular type of dangling teardrops is the heart and diamond-cut design. You can wear these dangling teardrop earrings on any casual or formal occasion.
If you prefer hoop earrings, you can choose from many designs. Some of the more popular designs include anchor, butterfly, and star designs. If you want to show off your sense of style and fashion, then the dangling heart or diamond-cut teardrops are an ideal choice for you.
You have many options when it comes to materials for your earrings. You can choose from options, such as silver, gold, brass, titanium, and pearl, to name a few.
The most common type of teardrop jewelry consists of gemstones, such as diamonds or sapphires or fake diamonds, and lab-grown gemstones like cubic zirconia. These gemstones can be cut into many shapes and sizes, allowing numerous types of teardrop earrings.
Teardrop earrings can also be made from other materials, such as glass or ceramic beads and flat metal discs.
There must be different colors available because otherwise, anyone who wants a particular color might not find it among the ones on sale.
The size of the teardrop earring is a matter of personal preference, but there are guidelines you should consider. Smaller teardrops may be appropriate for smaller faces while better suited for formal occasions such as weddings.
You have to know your personality before you buy drop earrings. If you want to look tough and strong, you should go for big and bold drop earrings.
On the other hand, if you want a more feminine look, small drop earrings are the best.
Before visiting your favorite online store and doing online shopping for the best teardrop earrings, you should set aside a certain amount of money before you buy anything to avoid overspending on one piece of jewelry. That will help you buy several pieces at once without exceeding your budget.
Q. What are teardrop earrings?
A. A teardrop earring is an oversized, elongated earring that hangs off the ear, similar to the teardrop shape of the name. These earrings can be large enough to show up nicely but small enough, so they aren’t overpowering.
They are easy to carry with you because they aren’t bulky in size, and they make a perfect choice for those who like to stand out but not necessarily garner too much attention.
Q. What materials are used in teardrop earrings?
A. The best eardrop earrings can be made using various materials, but the most common type is made of surgical steel with an ion-plated coating that makes it stronger and more resistant to everyday wear.
If you love the art of good earrings, then it’s time to shop for your favorite pair of teardrop earrings. Whether you want a classic look or a flashy one, there is plenty to choose from to suit your taste.
Furthermore, whether you choose something simple or opt for a little more sparkle, they can be a great addition to your wardrobe if you’re looking for a new pair of earrings.