Hoop earrings have been around for a long time, but they’re not just for women. Men can also wear these versatile pieces of jewelry.
Some men prefer the classic hoop style that has been around for decades, while others prefer more modern designs.
In this article, I’ll be exploring the best hoop earrings for men so as to help you get the best fit and style for your ears.
Best Hoop Earrings for Men Reviews
1. Hinged Hoop Earrings
- They are made of sterling silver
- Have lightweight construction
- Have a polished finish
- Measures- 5/8-inch diameter
- Backing-Hinged snapback
These were my first pair of hinged hoop earrings to order, and I loved them. They’re comfortable, lightweight, and stylish enough that I wear them almost every day.
These hinged hoop earrings are the perfect addition to any outfit. They have a lightweight construction. You can wear them all day without feeling like you need to take them off because they are heavy or bothering you.
Hinged Snap Backs
They feature a hinged snap-back backing that makes it easy to put on and take off without having to fiddle with a clasp.
The hinged snap back also ensures that these hoops stay securely in place throughout the day, so you don’t have to worry about them falling off while you’re out running errands or spending time with friends and family.
Are made of a Durable Material
If you want your jewelry to last, then you want to make sure that you get high-quality pieces that are made from durable materials like sterling silver. These men’s hoop earrings are made from sterling silver, which is an alloy that contains 92.5% pure silver (or 92.5% silver).
This ensures that they’ll be strong enough to withstand daily wear without breaking or becoming damaged easily.
- This sterling silver earring features a hinged back closure, making it easy to put on and take off.
- They are made of sterling silver, which is hypoallergenic and durable.
- These sterling silver hoop earrings are lightweight enough that they don’t weigh down your ears and cause discomfort during long periods of wear.
- The earrings measure 5/8-inch in diameter, which makes them large enough to be noticed but not too big that they become overwhelming on your ears.
- I didn’t experience any problems when testing these earrings for men
2. Men’s Black Diamond Huggie Hoop Earrings 1/3 ct TW Round-cut 10K White Gold
- These men’s huggie hoops are made of 10K white gold
- They are secured with hinged backs
- 2 rows of black diamond stones are arranged on the frontal side of the earrings
- Total diamond weight is 1/3 carat
I purchased Men’s Black Diamond Huggie Hoop Earrings 1/3 ct TW Round-cut 10K White Gold to test their quality. I am happy with the quality of these hoops as they are made of natural gold and diamonds. I was able to establish this after assessing them.
Will Last for Years to Come
These men’s huggie hoops are made of 10K white gold, which makes them durable. I have been wearing them for about 3 months now, and they still look as good as new. The diamonds have not lost their shine, and the gold has not been tarnished.
These Diamond Earrings Are Not Too Big or Too Small
I really like the size of these diamond earrings because they are not too big or too small. I can wear them to work or to go out on the weekends with my friends without looking overdressed or underdressed.
Another thing that impressed me about these diamond earrings for men is that they are very comfortable to wear all day long without any irritation on my ears or around my neck. Some other diamond jewelry I have bought in the past were too heavy or had sharp edges that would dig into my skin after a few hours of wearing them.
- The diamonds in these earrings are well-cut and have a clear shine that makes them sparkle in the light.
- These huggie earrings make an excellent gift for men who love fashion and jewelry, especially if they like diamond jewelry as well.
- The male gold earrings come in a nice little box so you can give them as a gift or keep them yourself. They also come with a certificate of authenticity, so you know it is real gold and not just plated.
- They are durable as they are made of real gold
- The gold earrings are a bit pricy. However, they are definitely worth the money as they are made of precious metals.
3. Vera Wang Men 1/3 CT. T.W. Square-Cut Diamond Solitaire Huggie Hoop Earrings in Sterling Silver with Black Rhodium
- These are Huggie Hoop Earrings
- They feature a Square-Cut Diamond on the frontal side of the earring
- These earrings for men secure with hinged backs
- They are made of Sterling Silver
A huggie hoop earring is a style of hoop earring that wraps all the way around your earlobe. This style was popular in the 1960s and 70s and is making a comeback with fashionistas today.
This particular pair of huggie hoop earrings features a square-cut diamond solitaire that is held securely in place by the hoops themselves. The diamonds give them an added sparkle that makes them stand out in a crowd without being too flashy or gaudy looking.
Are made of Durable Sterling Silver
These are Huggie Hoop’s Earrings by Vera Wang. They are made of Sterling Silver and have a Black Rhodium plated finish.
Sterling silver is a metal alloy that consists of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals such as copper, zinc, or nickel. The black rhodium plating is a thin layer of rhodium that protects the silver from tarnishing (oxidizing) over time.
- The Sterling Silver is rhodium-plated, which provides a beautiful finish
- These earrings for men come with a certificate of authenticity, which guarantees that these are created by Vera Wang and are authentic. It also provides instructions on how to care for your jewelry, so it lasts longer and looks better over time.
- They are made of real Sterling Silver hence are durable
- These earrings for men are secure with hinged backs, so you can be sure that they will stay securely in place at all times.
- They are costly
4. FuZhiBang Stainless Steel Hoop Earrings for Men Women Huggie Earrings Unique Greek Key
- These male earrings are made of stainless steel
- There are 2 pairs of different colors
- They are Hypoallergenic
- Their dimensions – 2.09 x 1.57 x 0.28 inches
If you want to wear something special and unique, then these FuZhiBang Stainless Steel Hoop Earrings for Men will be perfect for you.
These male earrings are made of stainless steel, which makes them long-lasting. It also makes these earrings hypoallergenic, so you can wear them without any irritation or itchiness on your ears.
- These earrings for men are made of stainless steel, which makes them durable as this type of metal does not corrode
- They can be used as wedding gifts or birthday gifts to your friends or family members who like fashion accessories
- They are hypoallergenic, so they won’t irritate your ears.
- These stainless steel earrings have a unique Greek Key design that will make you look stylish.
5. Amazon Collection 925 Sterling Silver 29mm Balinese Beaded Hoop Earrings for Women
- They are made of Sterling Silver
- They have a unique Design
- Are hypoallergenic
- Are secured by a snap-top closure
- Their diameter measures 29 millimeters
- They are decorated with precious gemstones
They Have a Unique Design
These earrings are designed in the Balinese style, which consists of beaded hoops that have been handcrafted into shape by skilled artisans.
If you’re allergic to certain metals or sensitive to their properties, you should consider getting these earrings instead because they are hypoallergenic. This means that they won’t cause any skin irritation when worn.
- The earrings have a unique design that will make you stand out from the crowd
- The snap-top closure ensures that these earrings stay in place
- They are affordable
- The earrings are made of 925 sterling silver, which contains 92.5% silver. It’s a precious metal that is used in jewelry making to provide durability and strength
- I did not experience any problems when testing these earrings for men
Best Earrings for Men Buying Guide
What Earring Looks Best On Men?
The right kind of men’s earring can really make a statement. Straight guys wear earrings such as studs and dangly earrings but not as much as women do. But now it has become a trend, and more men are wearing them than ever before.
There are clip-on earrings or for the ears pierced. Both are equally good. The clip-on earrings are easy to wear and remove, while the ears pierced have to be taken off carefully.
Stud Earrings, Huggie Hoops, and Dangly Earrings
The most common type of men’s earrings is stud earrings which are basically small earrings placed in your ear hole. The second most popular type is called a huggie hoop which goes around your entire lobe instead of just sitting in it as studs do.
You can also get other kinds of styles such as dangly earrings or dangly ones that hang down from one side only or even both sides at once.
What Size Hoop Earrings Should a Man Wear?
The ideal size of hoop earrings a man should wear is 14mm. A 14mm diameter hoop is about as big as most men want to go.
For those who want something even bigger, there are 16mm hoops that are 1-1/4 inches across. These are very large hoops and will be noticeable to anyone standing close by you.
If you’re looking for a smaller option, then 9mm hoops are the way to go. They’re still very visible in your ears and will stand out from the crowd.
Hoops have been worn by both men and women since ancient times. There are many different designs available today, but they all have one thing in common: they are round in shape.
Can Straight Guys Wear Hoop Earrings?
So you’re wondering if it’s OK for a straight guy to wear hoop earrings. The answer is yes. Choose huggie as they are better suited for straight guys.
Huggies are small hoops that sit close to the earlobe. You can also choose from different colors and materials like gold or silver-plated metals or sterling silver.
So now that we’ve established that it’s totally fine for straight guys to wear these earrings let’s now discuss what the different types are.
What Are the Different Types of Hoop Earrings for Men?
Hoop earrings are a classic style that has long been in use. They’re seen as being feminine and classy, but they can also be worn by men. There are many different types of hoops for men, such as huggie hoops, etc.
These are small hoops that tend to hug the earlobe. They are usually thick. They can be made of metal or plastic, and they are usually very durable. These are usually used by men who want to wear hoops but do not want them too big or heavy.
This is the most common type of hoop, with a round wire that wraps around your ear. It usually has thinner hoops than huggie hoops but has more variations in terms of size and style.
How to Buy the Best Hoop Earrings for Men?
Hoop earrings are a great addition to any man’s jewelry box. They’re simple, stylish, and easy to wear. A good hoop can make you look like a million bucks, but what makes the perfect hoop? Well, there are several factors to consider before buying your first pair.
Size of the Men’s Earrings
The size of your hoop earring is important because it affects how heavy it will be on your ears.
If you have sensitive ears, then you might want smaller stud earrings or small hoops, so they don’t weigh down your ears too much. If you have larger lobes or thicker skin, then a big hoop is probably better for you.
Hoops come in many different materials, including gold, silver, copper, and more. The material you choose should depend on what kind of look you’re going for.
Gold hoops are best for formal occasions such as weddings or interviews, while silver hoops are great for everyday wear or casual events like dates with friends. Copper hoops also make great everyday earrings because they’re durable yet affordable.
Hoops come in just about every color imaginable such as white, grey, yellow gold, or even rose gold. You can choose from yellow gold or rose gold all the way down to cool blacks and grays if you’re looking for something subtler.